Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy 2,000 Ancestors!!

So sometime last week I reached over 2,000 ancestors on my family tree. (That does include branches such as aunts, cousins etc. as well as married in branches). None the less it is very exciting to reach these numbers! I remember when all I knew was my immediate family and only about two sets of great grandparents. Now I can count back most branches to a good solid six generations with some reaching into the 7-9th generations. Today specifically I made over 2,100; so the tree keeps growing!!

Over this break I just mainly plan to attach all the records I have to their respective ancestors and tie up some lose ends with certain ancestors. Today I ordered some records from the church in Yabucoa, Puerto Rico where my grandmother's family is from so hopefully they'll come in time while I'm still here and I'll be able to see them at the LDS center. (Fingers crossed!!)

I wonder how long it'll take me to reach 3,000! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment